Saturday, March 9, 2013

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport - The Fastest Car In The World!


The Bugatti Veyron!!!

I'm always going to have a soft spot for this car no matter what. Not too long ago, I watched a documentary on Discovery where all the work behind the scenes was shown.

They showed how they made this bad boy's engine and I must say that I was nothing less than impressed. The Veyron's engine already sounds pretty good when it's under the hood of a Veyron and being driven at full speed...

But you should hear the engine once it's out in the open and being tested. This engine roars like a lion. Well actually, that's quite the understatement.

I am absolutely in love with the Veyron's design. The black and red makes it look totally mean. Vicious even.

This is the car of the previous decade according to Top Gear. Well... I'm saying it's the car of the whole 21st century!













No comments:

Post a Comment